The average home inspector salary in Arizona is $55,000 annually. Part time inspectors doing two inspections per week can earn $35,000 to $40,000 while full time inspectors can do two inspections per day and earn much more.
- 1 How do I become a home inspector in Arizona?
- 2 How long does it take to become a home inspector in Arizona?
- 3 Do home inspectors have to be licensed in Arizona?
- 4 Are home inspectors in demand?
- 5 How much does home inspection certification cost?
- 6 How much does a home inspector make?
- 7 How long does it take to be a home inspector?
- 8 What do home inspectors look for Arizona?
- 9 How do I become a certified home inspector?
- 10 Can a felon be a home inspector in Arizona?
- 11 Who regulates home inspectors in Arizona?
- 12 How hard is the real estate exam in Arizona?
- 13 How much do home inspectors make in Texas?
- 14 Is a home inspector a good career?
How do I become a home inspector in Arizona?
- Complete application process for certification.
- Complete 84 hours of classroom training.
- Pass National Home Inspector Examination.
- Provide a legible board log of the required 30 parallel in-training home inspections.
- Provide 2 fingerprint cards.
How long does it take to become a home inspector in Arizona?
How to Become a Home Inspector in Arizona. Complete Training. You must complete 84 hours of home inspection training (Our Online Master Course is approved by the state of Arizona for this! Take the NHIE.
Do home inspectors have to be licensed in Arizona?
The Arizona State Board of Technical Registration (AZBTR) requires applicants for home inspector certification to (a) complete 87 hours of training, (b) pass a national home inspector exam, and (c) complete 30 parallel inspections with a certified home inspector. Visit the AZBTR website for details.
Are home inspectors in demand?
Job Outlook Employment of construction and building inspectors is projected to grow 3 percent from 2019 to 2029, about as fast as the average for all occupations. Public interest in safety and the desire to improve the quality of construction should continue to create demand for inspectors.
How much does home inspection certification cost?
Home inspection training ranges in cost from $1,000 to $3,500 depending on the level of expertise you desire.
How much does a home inspector make?
The average home inspector salary in the U.S. is about $58,000, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics (bls.gov). You’ll make about $450 bucks per inspection. You’ll earn about 28 bucks per hour. On average.
How long does it take to be a home inspector?
Our live and online courses can put you in the field inspecting homes in a matter of 2-3 weeks depending on your current occupation or other obligations. For many it takes 2-3 months to get the right training and acquire the necessary field experience to start your own business.
What do home inspectors look for Arizona?
When it comes to the home inspection process in Phoenix, Az, home inspectors will look for structural and system issues, not cosmetic items. Also, they are looking at the house exterior, plumbing, electrical, roofing, heating, air conditioning. insulation, electrical panels, and ventilation.
How do I become a certified home inspector?
- Step 1 — Understand Your State’s Regulations.
- Step 2 — Choose School for Your Pre-Licensing Requirements (if required)
- Step 3 — Take Your Pre-Licensing Course.
- Step 4 — Take Your State’s Home Inspection Licensing Exam (if required)
Can a felon be a home inspector in Arizona?
The good news: Only a few states have laws about certifying felons as home inspectors, and it’s only outright illegal in one. In most states, home inspector certifications are reviewed on a case-by-case basis, meaning you can become a home inspector with a felony as long as you fulfill other requirements.
Who regulates home inspectors in Arizona?
The Arizona State Board of Technical Registration (BTR) certifies and regulates the practice of home inspectors. The law requires 84 hours of education, successful completion of the National Home Inspector Examination, and evidence of successfully completed home inspections.
How hard is the real estate exam in Arizona?
You must pass your School and State exams with a score of at least 75%. … While the exam is challenging for some, Arizona School of Real Estate has the highest pass rates in the state!
How much do home inspectors make in Texas?
How Much Does a Home Inspector Make in Texas? The average annual salary for a home inspector in the state of Texas is $55,150 per year or $26.52 per hour. Of course, if average is your goal, you won’t be self employed for long.
Is a home inspector a good career?
Home inspection is a great career choice for so many reasons including high-income potential, a stable industry, flexible schedules, and the ability to work for yourself.