- Visit Official Website of Pune Municipal Corporation Property tax.
- Enter Property Type.
- Enter Section ID , Peth ID and Account Number.
- Click on Submit option.
Beside above, how can I find my property tax number in Pune? you can find the property ID on the sale deed or you can visit the revenue department and enquire about section id and peth id from the sub-registrar.
Best answer for this question, how do I find my property tax number Pcmc? How to view PCMC property tax bill? Step 1: To view Pimpri Chinchwad property tax, visit PCMC Property Tax portal and click on ‘Property Bill’. Step 2: Search your property details by entering the zone number, Gat number and owner’s name. Step 3: Click on ‘Show’ option, to view your PCMC property tax bill.
People ask also, where can I find my property tax number in Mumbai?
- Open the Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai website.
- Click on the property tax option from the dashboard.
- Login to your account.
- If you aren’t registered, you will need to register with your credentials.
- Hit on the property account number option.
Also know, how can I change my mobile number in Pune property tax?
- Step 1: Approach home branch of Pune Municipal Corporation Servants Co Op Urban Bank Ltd where you maintain your account.
- Step 2: Obtain KYC Details Change form.
- Step 3: Fill up KYC Details Change form.
How can I get property tax discount in Pune?
Owners of residential or non-residential properties can enjoy a 10% discount if the annual value is up to Rs. 25000. If the annual value is more than Rs. 25000, owners can get a 5% discount.
How can I check my CTS number in Pune online?
Users can download their Property Cards online on mahabhumi.gov.in. By filling out the details about the property and filling out the CTS number, the applicant can download the property card online in Pune city.
How can I get my CTS number in Pune?
The CTS number is mentioned in the 7/12 extract and the property card. In case of apartments, the number is mentioned on the first page where the schedule of the property agreement starts. However, if you are unsure, you can always visit a CTS office (CTSO).
How do I find my property tax number Kdmc?
How can I get KDMC property number? You can contact the TDP Department at the KDMC for obtaining the property number. Check any printed bill for the property number and you can also check through the lender if property tax is paid via your mortgage. Get a copy of the bill from your lender in this case.
How do I download my PCMC property tax receipt?
You can view your PCMC property tax receipt just below the option “Make Payment” on the property tax payment page under the head ‘Your Previous Payments”. You can click on the option “Show” to view, download or print the receipt.
How do I get a PCMC property tax discount?
PIMPRI CHINCHWAD: The citizens opting for self-registration of properties on the Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation’s website will be eligible for a 5% discount on their general tax.
How do I pay my PCMC tax?
- Step 1: Visit Pune Property Tax Portal and click ‘Resident’ option on Top Menu.
- Step 2: Under Resident Select ‘Property Tax’, which will take you to external site of pune property Tax.
- Step 3: Click on ‘Property Bill’ option, it will show you search your details Page.
How can I check my property tax online in Mumbai?
- Open Municipal corporation of Greater Mumbai official portal using the link portal.mcgm.gov.in.
- Select English if required or continue if convenient.
- Click on Property Tax (New) from the Quick Links.
- Click on Skip button to move to Citizen Portal Services.
How can I download my property tax receipt online Mumbai?
Visit BMC online portal. Under ‘Online Services’ tab click on ‘pay property tax’ Enter property account number (indicated on the upper portion of old property tax receipt) and choose whether you need to view ‘outstanding bills’ or view ‘receipts’ or ‘make payment’ and click accordingly.
How do I read my property taxes in Mumbai?
- Property tax = Tax rate X Capital value.
- Capital Value = Rate of the base value/ Market value of the property (based on the Ready Reckoner) x Built-up area x Age factor x Type of building X Category of use X Floor factor.
- Weights for construction type in units:
How can I change my name in property tax online PUNE?
- Receipt of tax last paid,
- Attested copy of the sale transaction deed (sale deed in your name)
- No Objection Certificate from the associated housing society.
- Duly filled application for form with signature.
How can I change my name on Vasai Virar property tax online?
- The applicant needs to register on the website Login.
- The applicant can login using the credentials and fill the form as instructed.
- The applicant can fill the online application form for “Change of Name” in the citizen login section: Form.
- Submit the application.
What is property type in property tax Pune?
Answer: Property Tax is calculated considering following factors: 1) Carpet area of the property. 2) Type of property – residential / Non-residential / mixed/ miscellaneous/Industrial / open land 3) As per ready reckoner 4) Type of construction – RCC construction / Simple construction / Patra Shed.
What happens if you don’t pay property tax in Pune?
Ramesh Prabhu, chairman, Maharashtra Societies Welfare Association, explains that in case, a property owner fails to pay the property tax on time, the BMC can impose a penalty to the tune of two percent per month on the outstanding amount. “The figure comes to around 24 per cent per year as penalty.
Can we pay property tax in installments in Pune?
The citizen can pay tax in part payments but 2% interest will be applicable on the remaining amount.